PRE-ORDER: Red Winter Special Edition Hardcover Omnibus
Pre-Order Opens: March 2024
Estimated Ship Date: June 2024
Please note: Duties and Taxes are the buyer's responsibility. Shipping is only available for select countries. Any cancellations will be subject to transaction fees.
Following a wildly successful Kickstarter campaign, we're offering one last chance for you to secure a copy of this gorgeous hardcover omnibus. This is a single print run, and we're accepting pre-orders for a limited time only.
** If you already pledged on Kickstarter, you do NOT need to order again. **
This Special Edition Hardcover Omnibus includes:
- All three titles: Red Winter, Dark Tempest, and Immortal Fire
- Includes the Prince of Shadows short story and an ALL-NEW epilogue!
- New illustrated dust jacket by artist Brittany Jackson
- All 30 full-page illustrations from the original novels
- New interior layout & design
- Foil-stamped typography on the dust jacket and cloth cover
- Illustrated end-papers
- Red sprayed/stenciled edges
- Hand-signed and personalized by Annette
- Etched wooden bookmark and stickers from the Kickstarter campaign
A destiny written by the gods. A fate forged in lies.
Emi has dedicated her life to preparing for her destiny: to become a living vessel for her goddess’s spirit. With the fulfillment of her divine duty only two months away, she’s never once questioned the strict rules that control every aspect of her daily existence.
Until the day she discovers her entire life has been built on lies.
With her inescapable fate fast approaching, she stumbles into the path of Shiro, a fox yokai and enemy of her goddess. He’s mischievous, cunning, unpredictable ... and a little too eager to assist her in finding the answers she needs.
His helpfulness doesn’t come from the goodness of his yokai heart. A mysterious curse binds his power and his memories, and he suspects Emi can free him. Thanks to her goddess’s power, she probably can—if she dares. Instead, she strikes a bargain with him: he has to help her first.
Reluctant and untrusting allies, they delve together into the twisted deceits of the gods. With the danger greater and the truth more terrible than either imagined, Emi and Shiro’s fight to save each other will become a war against the heavenly realm itself.