We offer shipping to most countries in North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand where supply and delivery services are available.
Your package may experience shipping delays due to Covid-19 or during periods of high-volume such as the holiday season. Please check your tracking number for updated information and contact your local post office if there is an issue with delivery.
We do not offer refunds for any orders which are returned, rejected, or undeliverable. Please double check your shipping information and provide a phone number where you can be reached by the shipping company.
If you are unable to complete checkout due to shipping or regional restrictions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if your region can be added.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How do I track my order?
You can access your tracking number from your order confirmation email, or by logging into your store account and selecting order details.
Q: What if I didn’t receive an order confirmation?
Check all your spam and promotional folders for a message from email@example.com and add it to your address book to prevent your spam filters from sorting it incorrectly. If you still can’t find the email, contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your information.
Q: I received a Canada Post tracking number. How do I get more detailed updates?
If you ordered a signed book and received a Canada Post tracking number, you can enter your tracking number into your local mail provider (USPS, DHL, Royal Mail, Australia Post, etc.) to see more detailed tracking information.
Q: I made a mistake when placing my order. How do I fix it?
Reply to your order confirmation email with a detailed description of the problem. If you placed an order for merchandise such as t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc., then time is of the essence as these orders are automated and will begin processing immediately. If you reach out right away, we can place the order in a temporary hold while we fix any issues.
Q: My order was marked as delivered but I don’t have it. What can I do next?
If you receive a delivery notification but the package is not in your mailbox or on your doorstep, you should do the following things immediately:
- Verify that the shipping address you provided is correct.
- If you have a doorbell camera, check for confirmation that the delivery was completed.
- Check with other members of the household if they received the item.
- Ask your neighbors if they received your package by mistake or rescued it for you.
- Contact your local carrier. (Specific carrier info below and will be updated as we receive better information.)
- United States: Contact USPS and open a Service Request for them to find the missing package. (This works, and it works often.) Read this page for more info: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Where-is-my-package
- Germany: Check your tracking number on the DHL website. Your item may be held at a retail or post office location for pickup due to customs or duty fees.
- UK: Check your tracking number on the Royal Mail website. Your item may be held at a retail or post office location for pickup due to customs or duty fees.
- Belgium: Check your tracking number on the bpost.be website. Your item may be held at a retail or post office location for pickup due to customs or duty fees.
- Upon the conclusion of your local carrier’s investigation, if it is determined that the package was lost or damaged, please contact us with all of the details so we can open a claim and work to a final resolution.
Q: Can I save on shipping costs by bundling items?
Sometimes. Most shipping costs are based on weight. However some items ship from different countries or fulfillment centers and can’t be bundled into one package. If you order a combination of Signed Books and Merchandise, you will have fewer shipping choices as the lowest-cost options will be automatically selected.
- Signed Books ship from Alberta, Canada (hey, that's us!) and the shipping cost per book is generally more favorable when multiple copies are ordered together.
- Mugs ship from various countries in special packing that can’t be combined with other products.
- T-shirts, stickers, etc. ship from various countries, and it is cheaper to ship multiple shirts together.